Today shall be short and sweet. I am very excited to inform all of you that my friend Rachel has nominated me with a Stylish Blogger Award! No, it's not a "major award", but it was the first thing that popped into my small head. If I understand this correctly, in order to accept this nomination, I must:
1) List seven factoids about myself.
2) Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers.
3) Link back to Rachel's blog.
So here we go...
1) I am an exotic blend of Russian-Jew and French-Irish, with just a hint of Cherokee Indian. I am quite proud of this random ethnic mixture!
2) I play in the handbell choir at my church. Fun!
3) I make homemade pizza every Friday night.
4) I am a former gymnast.
5) My favorite composers are: Rachmaninoff, Ravel, Chopin, and Beethoven. Debussy sneaks in here and there, too.
6) I love driving.
7) I have lived in Wisconsin for 16 years.
And now for a rather embarrassing confession...I only have eleven followers, and not all are bloggers, so alas, I cannot nominate fifteen. But how about four??
1) Heather at "She is..."
2) Rachel at "The Life of Riley"
3) Mindy at "In the Loop"
4) Bridgette at "Pregnancy after Weight Loss"
Be sure to check out these ladies' blogs! From scrapbooking to quilting, crocheting to cooking, and just downright inspirational, I guarantee you'll have a lovely time browsing.
Many thanks to Rachel for the nomination! You made me feel cool and stuff. Be sure to check back next week for a blog-iversary post and a...giveaway!!! :)