Wordless Wednesdays

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab Five Friday Foto(s) in record time


It's Friday. You know what that means!!

Or do you...?

Hah. I'm just messin' with you. Due to the fact that ALL THREE of my boys are sleeping right now, and I'm starving (and dreaming of eating even more granola bars than last week), AND I need to get the pizza dough going in the breadmaker for tonight's pizza, AND I need to mentally prepare myself for taking the precious offspring to Woodmans for a grocery run tonight, AND I need to order more photos for some scrapbooking madness, *pant, pant, pant*, tonight shall be...

FAB FIVE FRIDAY FOTO(S) in record time!!

I'm busy, man. I've got stuff to do. Like eat granola bars. I love granola bars. I talk about granola bars alot. I've recently just realized this. I made oatmeal this morning. It was lovely.

FOCUS, MARY. FOCUS.

Here we go.

This set shall be entitled, "A Birthday Jaunt in Lake Geneva, WI."

Because that's exactly what it is.






One day, When I grow up and nobody can tell me what to do, or where to live, I shall have a small cottage on the ocean in Maine for the summer, and a equally small cottage in the mountains in North Carolina for the winter. The End. Such are the thoughts that are inspired within me when I gaze upon lakefront homes. Have a lovely weekend!


1 comment: