Wordless Wednesdays

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fab Five Friday Foto(s) !!

Let's start June off on the right foot, shall we? I am painfully aware that this is the first and only time I've posted two days in a row, and I must warn you up front: Don't get used to it. :-) Although I really do want to dust the cobwebs off of this blog and post more frequently, I have to be real and remind myself that I have 4 children ages 5 and under. Phew! So let's get right to it. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks that bring a smile to my face, and I hope they do the same for you. :-)



My Beautiful Baby Girl at 7 weeks old. Will the bliss ever stop?
A red Le Creuset French Press. Send help.
New Privos. They're grey, man. GREY.

Making "Spider Webs" from colored tape.

I can't get over how tiny she is in Daddy's arms.

Daniel snapped this. Why I love it is self-explanatory. The face, people. The Face.

Someone saw himself in the front camera. I love this white-blonde, toothy child with all of my heart.


From my little corner of the world to yours, have a fantastic weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment