Wordless Wednesdays

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's a link parade!

As I was grocery shopping today at Woodmans (I spend most of my life and all of my money at that place, I'm quite sure of that), I realized something: The month of May is drawing to a rapid close (as in, three more hours), and I have posted only once this entire month. So. Darn. Pathetic. I proceeded to silently berate myself for a few moments, and then I raised my head, set my Jay Leno-esque jaw, and declared to the entire produce section, "It shall not be!!" And then my sweet Daniel asked me if we could try kale this week. How on earth could I refuse? Besides, I've been quite curious to try it myself. So we shall try some kale chips this week, or perhaps try it sauteed. I am only the slightest bit frightened. At any rate, here I am. Tonight I give you...a link parade!!
  I have wonderful friends. Really, truly wonderful friends. My friends also happen to be insanely talented and exceedingly generous with their time and gifts. I appreciate this immensely, and so, I thought it would be fun to share the links to the tutorials for Lucy's beautiful quilt made by my friend Rachel over at "The Life of Riley", and the adorable letter "L" made by my friend Jenelle over at "If I Can Do It, So Can You". Please check out the fine work of these two talented ladies.  The "L" brings a smile to my face every time I look at it, and the quilt just makes my heart sing. Oh! Oh! I also have another healthy lunch recipe to share! Check this out- I do love a good snow pea stir fry, so this was just perfect for a light lunch. Throw a poached egg on it (isn't that the answer to everything in life??), and you've got your protein for a more filling lunch. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

    So take that, May!! You shall not defeat me yet! I have high hopes of June being a slightly more...BLOGGY month, with school being completed and the like. Here's to hoping! Have a wonderful evening, my friends. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment