Wordless Wednesdays

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fab Five Friday Foto(s) Part II


Happy Friday to all! Just as I promised, here's the next group in an excruciatingly long series of...

FAB FIVE FRIDAY FOTO(S)!!!!!!

Yay for Fridays!! Since I am so exhausted I can barely see straight, let's get right to it, shall we?


This is my beloved workspace. The bulk of the magic happens here. Let's pretend that the empty jar next to the flour canister is bursting forth with homemade blueberry almond granola goodness, shall we? Because most of the time it is. Honest!

Aww! Daddy and David having a little snuggle time. Steve is sporting a rare five 'o-clock shadow...I like to call this look,"The Canadian Lumberjack".

In tribute to one of my favorite rock-n-rollers of all time, I call this, "Little Starman". David Bowie, I will always love you.


This is my personal favorite of the bunch. I call it, "Spring Hath Sprung!!" :)


And then along comes Mareeeeeeeee....

You must forgive my childish exuberance. When you live in Wisconsin, and the good Lord hands you a nice day in March, you do the right thing. You lose your mind. Well, that'll do it for today! Or rather, tonight. Have a perfectly lovely weekend, ya'll! Go outside...take some pics...enjoy the beginnings of spring...and maybe even lose your mind a little. Check back next week for the third installment of...well, you know. :)

4 comments:

  1. Is that a real live breadbox on your counter?

    Go Marreeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I found it at Target last year in the clearance section!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fridays even more cause of this. and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic is my favorite this week because you are amazing!!! =)

    ReplyDelete