Wordless Wednesdays

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fotos- INSTAGRAM!!


It's Friday night. I really don't have much to say, other than Daniel, my towheaded angel of a 2.5 year old has a double ear infection and pneumonia. What am I doing wrong, folks? I clean my house regularly, I make healthy meals from scratch on a daily basis, my kids eat their fruits and veggies every day, I breastfed all of them (my apologies to the menfolk out there), made all of their baby food at home, and even started buying organic milk last year because I read way too many books and articles on how we're all poisoning our children on a daily basis. What am I doing wrong? I really want to know.

It's Friday night, and I really don't have much to say, other than I had a fantastic gyro tonight that was positively DROWNING in cucumber sauce (just the way I like it), I'm super thirsty, we're getting our family picture taken at church tomorrow (please Lord; just one decent photo), David Bowie's "China Girl" music video is on tv right now for some inexplicable reason, I've been simply dying to make granola bars, I'm obsessed with Instagram, I need to wash my brown headband that I always work out in, Steve is watching an infomercial on the "Baby Bullet" baby food maker, and I am just like WHOA. SO. TIRED.

So tonight, I think I'm just going to post my pics and try not to say much. Fair enough? Okay. But just one more little thing...all of these pictures were taken down by the lake. And I love them. Just thought I'd share that with you. Here we go:





And there you have it. A Friday Night Instagram Special! Have a good evening, folks; and an even better weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Kids get sick Mary. It's in the job description. No worries. You're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a delight to hear what you are up to. :) You are an amazing mother, by the way. You aren't doing anything wrong. So rest easy knowing that you are doing the best that anyone could ever hope to do raising their kiddos. I'm also so very happy that you will be our DGL next year. You are going to be AWESOME at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the ear infection! Not fun.

    Hope your family pictures turned out well. Ours were horrific, but oh well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty- thank you! :) I am very excited at what next year holds for us!
    Mindy- Ha! Ours were awful, too! :) The lady tried so hard to sell us some pictures, but Steve and I just looked at each other and said,"Do you like your picture?" "NO." "Good, neither do I. No, thank you." Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete